Sunday 5 October 2014

Border Print Top

Too many things going on and with the return of my outside activities, my sewing projects have taken a back seat.  As the weather has turned a little cooler and I am retuning to pants, I needed a new top.  This is a double border print in an Aztec design. I spent more time cutting it out than I did in the sewing. I wanted to make sure there were not any inappropriate bull's eye on the front.  The centre  line was critical too. A pair of black dots mark the spot. I have  tweaked my  basic pattern, just a small dart in the sleeve armcycle, both back and front, on the paper pattern. Much happier with the result.



Right Side                                      

Left Side with Sleeve
Left Side
Neck Line. Both sleeves are identical.  And the front matches the back.    

1 comment:

  1. You did such a nice job on this top. And it is so flattering on you. This one is a keeper for sure!

    ReplyDelete