Wednesday 23 July 2014

Latest Tee

This my basic Tee pattern using 2 types of fabric.  Mainly leftovers from two other tees.  The challenge was getting the front diagonal line to lay under the bust. I had wanted more curvature from the neck and across the body but I played cautious with the V.
Several years ago I bought the Wild Ginger Software.
I have both the Pattern Master 'Curves' and 'Boutique' version 3 upgraded, they are a little dated, and I see newer version are  available.   About once a year I have Jac  redo my measurements, parts are still shifting south so basic patterns need a little tweaking.
Rosie, my model, is such an asset too when sewing for my self.  She makes life easy.  Never grumbles, always there and ready for anything I need to pin in/on her.

1 comment:

  1. That tee looks great! Good choice of fabrics - they really compliment each other. Thanks for the link for the Wild Ginger program. I'll have to give it a look.

    ReplyDelete